Treating Allergies, Asthma, And More
Our board-certified specialist and staff at Allergy Institute P.C. are exceptionally experienced in providing relief for many allergies and asthma conditions.
From fast testing to effective and individualized treatment plans, our team is committed to helping you manage and control your symptoms.
Contact our friendly staff today to see how our professionals are providing efficient alleviation and management for allergy, asthma, and other medical conditions.
To address your allergic, asthmatic, or sinus-related concerns, call us at (515) 619-5179 today.
Our dedicated pediatric pulmonology team excels in diagnosing, managing, and treating various respiratory disorders affecting children and young adults. We understand how these conditions can significantly impact the daily lives of our young patients and their families, and we're committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate care tailored to each child's unique needs.
Common conditions we offer treatment for include:
We provide care for a variety of breathing conditions, including:
- Allergy-related respiratory diseases
- Chronic/persistent cough (cough that lasts more than a month)
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Wheezing and chest congestion
- Noisy breathing (e.g., congenital stridor, laryngomalacia, etc.)
- Sleep apnea
- Recurrent pneumonia
- Breathing difficulties and chest pain in children and adolescents
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Aspiration into airways
- Prematurity-related chronic lung disease
- Pulmonary complications due to hypotonia and other neurologic and muscular disorders
- Home Oxygen therapy
- Chest wall deformities (e.g., pectus excavatum)
- Alpha 1- Antitrypsin deficiency
- Congenital lung malformations
- Immotile cilia Syndrome/Primary ciliary dyskinesia
- Interstitial lung disease
- Chronic respiratory failure
- Tracheostomy dependent
At the Allergy Institute, we believe in a collaborative approach to healthcare. We work closely with our patients and their families, offering education and support to ensure each patient receives the best care for their respiratory conditions, empowering them to lead healthier, more active lives.
Benefits of Early Prevention
Detecting the potential allergens affecting your body provides beneficial information in preventing medical conditions from complicating. Early prevention is key in ensuring safety and optimal overall health.
Additionally, some of our treatments utilize safely-controlled substance control to help manage certain allergies and help your immune system from slowly getting comfortable in certain levels of the allergen present in your body.
We Are Open Every Saturday for Shot Patients
We Have A Passionate & Caring Staff
We Open Earlier & Stay Open Later For Your Convenience
We Have Personalized Services For Every Patient
Opinions That Matter The Most
“Best experience I think I have ever had with a doctor and clinic. They really took the time to listen and figure out what was going on. I appreciate their time, efforts and sincerity in making sure I felt better.”- Melissa B.