Conditions We Treat in Ankeny
Treating Allergies, Asthma, And More
Our board-certified specialist and staff at Allergy Institute P.C. are exceptionally experienced in providing relief for many allergies and asthma conditions.
From fast testing to effective and individualized treatment plans, our team is committed to helping you manage and control your symptoms.
Contact our friendly staff today to see how our professionals are providing efficient alleviation and management for allergy, asthma, and other medical conditions.
To address your allergic, asthmatic, or sinus-related concerns, call us at (515) 619-5179 today.
Conditions We Treat
Our Ankeny staff works hard and diligently to ensure your flare-ups are under control and well managed. We provide ongoing support for patients suffering from eosinophilic esophagitis, celiac disease, hereditary angioedema, recurrent infections, COPD, and much more. We work to eliminate allergic triggers and prevent future reactions.
Common conditions we offer treatment for include:
Seasonal Allergies - The symptoms of any form of allergies can cause symptoms of recurrent
coughing, itching, and sneezing. Rapid testing can detect potential allergens
affecting your immune system. Common conditions we administer
allergy tests &
treatments for include:
- Hay fever/seasonal allergies
- Food allergies
- Drug allergies
- Latex, metals & dye allergies
- Stinging insects allergy
- Asthma - Whether it is childhood or adult asthma, our specialists can help you control your symptoms and prevent your chronic respiratory system from causing life-threatening complications. Inquire with our office to learn more about our asthma treatments such as allergy drops, biologic medications, and allergen immunotherapy.
- Chronic Sinusitis – This develops when mucus builds up inside the sinuses and is usually caused by allergies or when viruses spread to your sinuses. Sinus conditions may also induce migraines and headaches.
- Chronic Cough - When persistent coughing becomes a nuisance in your daily life, it may be time for a checkup with a specialist to determine the possible factor behind your chronic cough.
– The overreaction resulting from eczema often leaves the skin red, itchy,
and inflamed, causing possible conditions of the following:
- Chronic hives
- Acute and chronic itching
- Food Allergies – Our office offers a variety of tests and treatments to address food allergies. Food allergens may trigger the development of autoimmune diseases and other food allergic diseases
Benefits of Early Prevention
Detecting the potential allergens affecting your body provides beneficial information in preventing medical conditions from complicating. Early prevention is key in ensuring safety and optimal overall health.
Additionally, some of our treatments utilize safely-controlled substance control to help manage certain allergies and help your immune system from slowly getting comfortable in certain levels of the allergen present in your body.
Call (515) 619-5179 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
Meet Our TeamExcellent & Compassionate Care
Dr. Fadi Alkhatib
Why We're The BestAllergy Institute PC
We Are Open Every Saturday for Shot Patients
We Have A Passionate & Caring Staff
We Open Earlier & Stay Open Later For Your Convenience
We Have Personalized Services For Every Patient
Real Patients. Real Reviews.
Opinions That Matter The Most
“Best experience I think I have ever had with a doctor and clinic. They really took the time to listen and figure out what was going on. I appreciate their time, efforts and sincerity in making sure I felt better.”- Melissa B.