Our dedicated pediatric pulmonology team excels in diagnosing, managing, and treating various respiratory disorders affecting children and young adults. We understand how these conditions can significantly impact the daily lives of our young patients and their families, and we're committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate care tailored to each child's unique needs.
We provide care for a variety of breathing conditions, including:
- Allergy-related respiratory diseases
- Chronic/persistent cough (cough that lasts more than a month)
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Wheezing and chest congestion
- Noisy breathing (e.g., congenital stridor, laryngomalacia, etc.)
- Sleep apnea
- Recurrent pneumonia
- Breathing difficulties and chest pain in children and adolescents
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Aspiration into airways
- Prematurity-related chronic lung disease
- Pulmonary complications due to hypotonia and other neurologic and muscular disorders
- Home Oxygen therapy
- Chest wall deformities (e.g., pectus excavatum)
- Alpha 1- Antitrypsin deficiency
- Congenital lung malformations
- Immotile cilia Syndrome/Primary ciliary dyskinesia
- Interstitial lung disease
- Chronic respiratory failure
- Tracheostomy dependent
At the Allergy Institute, we believe in a collaborative approach to healthcare. We work closely with our patients and their families, offering education and support to ensure each patient receives the best care for their respiratory conditions, empowering them to lead healthier, more active lives.
“Best experience I think I have ever had with a doctor and clinic. They really took the time to listen and figure out what was going on. I appreciate their time, efforts and sincerity in making sure I felt better.”- Melissa B.
“This was my first time seeing an allergist and the entire staff made my first visit nothing short of amazing. Alexandra Jansen was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions.”- Cameron D.
“Great experience! The staff is thorough and compassionate and provided excellent care for our 8 month old. We were seen for a food allergy and no question was left unanswered. We would definitely recommend them to family and friends.”- Lindsey L.